NIPOM carried out a packaged delivery, including the design, production and commissioning of a modular distribution transformer substation (BRTP) for the power supply of a group of cottage settlements.
1. A 12000*6000*3200 modular building with utilities (heating, ventilation, grounding, security and fire alarm system) made of 100 mm sandwich panels.
2. Cubicle switchboards (KRU) – 18 cubicles.
3. A 20 A multi-purpose microprocessor control current cabinet (ShOT-UM) with a backup time of 30 minutes to power the secondary circuits of the cubicle switchboards.
4. A cabinet for a GPRS-enabled automated measuring and information system for electric power fiscal accounting.
5. A telemetry cabinet for switching device status data collection and transmission.